Plan ahead and save some cash! Early bird discounts take $30 off your race entry for 2014. Register now on Active.com.
SWIM (1.5K) A brisk ocean swim around the Santa Cruz Municipal Wharf. Water temperature is usually in the mid 50’s, so wetsuits are strongly recommended.
BIKE (40K) A challenging out-and-back ride via scenic West Cliff Drive and coastal Highway 1. The turnaround is located in the historic coastal town of Davenport.
RUN (10K) A flat and fast out-and-back course along the ocean on beautiful West Cliff Drive.
- Open Wave/Top 50
- Age groups male & female:19 and under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80+
- Female Athena (over 165 lbs)
- Male Clydesdale (over 220 lbs)
- Aquabike (1.5K swim and 40K bike)
- Relay (men, women & co-ed)
- Early Bird Promo (expires March 1): $110
- Individual: $140
- Relay Team: $180
- Collegiate & Student: $75
- Aqua Bike: $95
Price will increase on day of expo (Sept. 26, 2015) unless the race sells out first!